University of St Andrews
Scotland's oldest university, St Andrews, is known for its outstanding reputation for excellence in its humanities curriculum, with departments of art, history, English literature and language, classics, religious studies, anthropology, politics and international studies, history, and philosophy offering courses of note. It has also gained substantial reputation for its excellence in sustainable development and terrorism and political violence courses.
St Andrews is located along a scenic coastal town, which is home to two beautiful beaches, making it the perfect location for students wanting to study abroad in an intimate environment.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.