Glasgow School of Art
Known internationally for their excellence in the fields of the arts, GSA emphasizes studio work and independent projects in addition to frequent interactions with instructors and guest artists.
Areas of study available are architecture, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, visual communication, textiles, interior design, product design, metals and jewelry. Enjoy your own studio space in this world-class institution.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.