University of Canterbury
Provides a campus environment that is known for its incredible natural beauty, located in close proximity to the city of Christchurch.
The University of Canterbury operates five field study sites, which provides unique learning opportunities for the study of astronomy, geology and marine research. Other subject strengths include engineering, American studies, chemistry, biology and more. The School of Business and Economics has recently earned AACSB accreditation.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.